- Buffett made $62.7 billion of his $63.3 billion net worth after his 50th birthday.
- $60 billion — nearly 95% — is from after his 60th birthday.
- His net worth is higher than Ghana and Cambodia combined for 2013.
- He made $37,000,000 per day in 2013.
- When he took over Berkshire Hathaway it was valued at $19 per share. Thursday it went over $200,000 a share.
If you don't know what these numbers mean, I'm trying to convey how important compound interest is to investing. The first two bullet point show just how it precipitously increases towards the end.