Assuming you're already a healthy person and don't already have overwhelming health problems. Here are a bunch of free things that you can do to extend your life for the least amount of money.
1. Take an 81 mg aspirin every day or 3-4 times a week.
2. Eat at least 4 servings of fruits and vegetables each day that you get from the local farmer's market.
3. Walk for 30 mins at least 3 times a week.
4. Do push ups, crunches, and pull ups. Cancel your gym membership that you never use.
5. Do yoga. There are tons of youtube videos, no need to go a studio.
6. Run wind sprints barefoot. Amazing complete body work out.
7. Only eat meat when people service it to you or at a restaurant. This goes for dairy also.
8. If you HAVE TO have more protein eggs, chicken hearts, and chicken livers are great sources of cheap protein.
9. Ride your bike to do errands. If you need to do something within a 5 mile radius of your home. Ride your bike!
10. Fast for 12 hours a few times a week or for an entire day once a month. Calorie restriction has been the only proven method to consistently extend life. This will save you money on meals and also keep your waist line in check for decades to come.
11. Floss your teeth.
Doing these things won't enable you to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but they will keep you very average when it comes to your vital signs. If you're looking to live longer this is what you want! Life extension is done by being mediocre, not extreme. And with the 11 tips above you can do it with almost no money!